What's the Secret Behind the Walls?
203 White Oak Way, Shady Cove
Closed August 2012, sales price $295,000
Call for information on how you can build a home similar to this one.
High performing home, certified Earth Advantage and Energy Star for acheiving high scores in:
Material resource selection
Healthy indoor air quality
This home will consume half the energy of a code built home!!
3kw solar PV system with Feed-in-Tariff contract
Home owner will earn around $27,000 in cash over the 15 year program. Call for details!
2239 sq. ft. .33 acre lot with mountain views
3 bedroom 2 bath with den/office or 4th bedroom
Master suite with soaking tub and large walk-in closet
Hardwood flooring throughout
Granite kitchen counter tops
4 bin recycling station built into cabinets
Stainless steel appliances
front loading washer and dryer included in sale!
Gas cooking, heating, fireplace, and tankless water heater
Municipal water system, city sewer, Avista gas, and Pacific Power
Call Angalee O'Connor
Efficient and sustainable features
- Advanced Framing Techniques (creates more opportunity for insulation)
- Blown-in Fiberglass Insulation (more effective at filling all cavities completely)
- 3kW Solar System (home owner gets paid to feed power into the grid for 15 years and the system will continue to offset power bills)
- Condensing Gas Furnace with Ducting Inside Conditioned Space
- Gas Tankless Water Heater (highly efficient, continuous hot water)
- Environmentally Friendly Landscaping (humidity sensor to prevent overwatering, native drought-resistant plants)
- Water Sense Faucets, Toilets, and Showerheads
- LED and CFL Lighting (low energy use, long life)
- Heat Recovery Ventilation System (controls indoor air quality)
- Direct Vent Gas Fireplace (prevents possible carbon monoxide)
- PEX Manifold Plumbing System (hot water direct service to each faucet)
- Low VOC Carpets and Paints (healthy indoor air)
- Hardwood Floors with Recycled Core
- Earth Advantage Platinum Certified
- Permeable Surfaces (exterior walkways, driveways & RV parking for natural drainage--reduces use of City's storm drain system)
- Waste Management (all building materials including wood, metal, plastic and drywall were recycled)
- Low E-Windows (U value of 0.28)